Book a Consultation with one of our qualified and experienced Migration Consultants who will be able to discuss your individual circumstances and outline the visa options available to you. Your consultation will be with an experienced immigration advisor, and will be comprehensive in nature
Format & Duration
The consultation will be 45 – 50 minutes, and will be conducted via Skype or directly in your online Client Area (register for free here).
Optional add-ons to your consultation
- Add a detailed report: You can choose to get a detailed assessment or case report following your consultation, and this will include up to 3 follow up online (text based) consultations with you in your client communications area
- Add a second consultation: You can also add a personal consultation (in person) if available
Prepare for your consultation:
- To get the best value from your consultation, we strongly recommend that you register on the site, and that you upload your resume / CV for us or to provide full background information in your client area.
- This will allow your consultant to be prepared for the consultation, and will ensure that your consultation time is effective and that your time with the consultant addresses all your questions
- A registered client area, will also allow your consultant to post a detailed summary of the skype consultation for you following your consultation, and allows us to provide you with an assessment service (if requested by you as add-on)
- As we schedule consultations with senior staff, we request that you respect our time and note that strict cancellation policies apply.
- Your consultation fee will not be refunded if you cancel within 24 hours or less of your set consultation time
- If you need to change your consultation time or date, please do so at least 24 hours before your scheduled consultation