Occupation: 224512 – Valuer
Assesses the value of land, property, commercial equipment, merchandise, personal effects, household goods and objects of art. Registration or licensing maybe required.
The entry requirement for this occupation is a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least 5 years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- providing advice on land and property financing and valuation matters
- researching and advising on the administration and use of land and property
- developing and implementing sales and have leasing proposals for commercial land and property
- providing asset management services for the administration and use of land and property
- analysing land and property investments
- managing land and property portfolios and commercial property developments
- calculating values by considering market demand, condition of items, future trends and other factors
- examining property, selecting methods of valuation, and submitting written assessments
- giving evidence in legal proceedings, mediating on valuation matters and providing rental determinations for arbitration purposes
Plant and Machinery Valuer
Real Estate Valuer