Occupation: 224712 – Organisation & Methods Analyst
Studies organisational structures, methods, systems and procedures.
The entry requirement for this occupation is a bachelor degree or higher qualification and at least 5 years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- assisting and encouraging the development of objectives, strategies and plans aimed at achieving customer satisfaction and the efficient use of organisations’ resources
- discussing business and organisational shortcomings with clients
- analysing and evaluating current systems and structures
- discussing current systems with staff and observing systems at all levels of organisation
- directing clients towards more efficient organisation and developing solutions to organisational problems
- undertaking and reviewing work studies by analysing existing and proposed methods and procedures such as administrative and clerical procedures
- recording and analysing organisations’ work flow charts, records, reports, manuals and job descriptions
- preparing and recommending proposals to revise methods and procedures, alter work flows, redefine job functions and resolve organisational problems
- assisting in implementing approved recommendations, issuing revised instructions and procedure manuals, and drafting other documentation
- reviewing operatng procedures and advising of departures from procedures and standards
Change Management Facilitator